Liberty Lions Club forming in Hillsboro area
County fair has rich history
Local parties gearing up for fall election
‘Stewart’ lights up center
Destiny Bryson new visitors bureau director
- Liberty Lions Club forming in Hillsboro area - 8:22 pm
- County fair has rich history - 5:47 pm updated: 5:58 pm.
- Local parties gearing up for fall election - 3:52 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 1:55 pm
- ‘Stewart’ lights up center - 7:44 pm updated: 10:40 pm.
- Despite recent break, hot days aren’t over yet - 7:00 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 3:38 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 3:36 pm
- Highland County travel report - 2:35 pm
- Destiny Bryson new visitors bureau director - 11:18 am
- Hillsboro Under the Radar concert canceled - 4:10 pm
- Cutie Pie, Cutie Pet contests back at fair - 8:01 pm
- Hillsboro man gets 9 years - 7:27 pm
- She’d do it all again - 7:16 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 3:21 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 2:05 pm
- Mosquitoes: A nip in the air - 1:48 pm updated: 2:05 pm.
- Board hires treasurer - 7:31 pm
- Higher yields, but lower corn prices predicted - 5:09 pm updated: 5:23 pm.
- 2nd Update: Lambert waives prelim; case to grand jury - 11:20 am updated: 2:31 pm.
- Bradford resigns from FOB - 6:38 pm
- Highland County women’s achievements honored - 4:47 pm
- Flooding washes out road section - 2:50 pm updated: 4:41 pm.
- Sheriff: More officers on duty Labor Day weekend - 1:51 pm
- Homemade bomb found, dismantled during pot bust - 11:58 am
- County to take hit after MCO change - 10:55 am updated: 5:25 pm.
- Concert in Hillsboro uptown area - 7:41 pm updated: 11:23 am.
- Pioneer photographer - 6:00 pm
- Bringing ‘big city fun’ to Hillsboro - 5:48 pm updated: 6:09 pm.
- Vehicle pursuit started in WCH, ended in Leesburg - 5:44 pm
- Take Note - 12:10 pm updated: 1:08 pm.
- For fun and charity - 8:18 pm
- Coss: A positive advocate impacting lives every day - 7:19 pm updated: 8:49 pm.
- Motorcycle crash claims Hillsboro man - 5:40 pm updated: 6:08 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 4:56 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 3:29 pm
- Filing offers more details in Hastings case - 2:43 pm updated: 3:06 pm.
- Collins: Example to young Highland County women - 6:25 pm
- Niehaus gets 18 months - 4:22 pm updated: 4:24 pm.
- Fitness, OT, ‘me too’ bargaining issues for city, FOP - 3:56 pm updated: 4:49 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 2:41 pm
- Ghosts come alive - 8:58 pm
- Anders: Volunteer and more for over 55 years - 7:25 pm
- Wagoner set to represent Lambert - 5:32 pm updated: 6:29 pm.
- Bright Local arming some staff - 9:16 pm updated: 7:42 am.
- Busy day for Paint Creek - 7:27 pm updated: 7:48 pm.
- Paige Juillerat a ‘servant and devout leader’ - 6:08 pm
- Commissioners recognize hall of fame inductees - 5:39 pm
- Lambert prelim set Aug. 18 - 2:26 pm
- NV church dedicates fellowship house - 2:18 pm
Destiny Bryson new visitors bureau director
The Board of Trustees of the Highland County Visitors Bureau announced Monday the appointment of Destiny Bryson as Highland County Visitors Bureau exe...
Hillsboro Under the Radar concert canceled
The Under the Radar concert scheduled for Gov. Trimble Place in uptown Hillsboro tonight (Saturday, Aug. 20) has been canceled due to the threat of in...
Cutie Pie, Cutie Pet contests back at fair
It’s been a Highland County Fair tradition for more than two decades and the SATH Cutie Pie and Cutie Pet Contest is back again this year.Back i...
She’d do it all again
Editor’s Note – This is the third in a new series of stories authored by Robert Kroeger, who has painted 23 barns in Highland County. The ...
Hillsboro Police Department reports
The Hillsboro Police Department has released the following information:Aug. 15ACCIDENTSThe police department investigated a crash in the 600 block of ...
Jackson heading to Air Force
Former McClain High School graduate Dante Jackson has joined the men’s basketball coaching staff at Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Coloa...
Lady Indians host Circleville in scrimmage
The Hillsboro Lady Indians soccer team faced off against their first outside competition on Thursday evening as they hosted Circleville for their firs...
Second Annual Bill Pfister Classic a success
The Second Annual Bill Pfister Goldstick Classic Wiffleball Tournament was held this past Saturday, August 6 in Lynchburg. 18 teams participated in th...
Fairfield Lions golf falls to Warriors 184-205
The Fairfield Lions golf team visited the Eastern Brown Warriors in Georgetown on Tuesday and fell 184-205. Jordan Johnson of Eastern was the medalist...
Hillsboro Indians scrimmage Unioto
Hillsboro’s quarterback pitches the ball to one of his runningbacks during the scrimmage Tuesday nightAn Indian’s player finds room on the...
McClain Tigers scrimmage Columbus West
McClain’s quarterback throws downfield during the scrimmage Tuesday morning in Greenfield.A McClain runningback takes to the outside of the line...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
SR 785 repairs begin Monday
Officials from the Ohio Department of Transportation – District 9 are working to expedite an emergency repair project on SR 785 in Highland Coun...
Family traveled in covered wagon to Highland
Last week I said I would start on the dairy of Elizabeth Edwards in honor of her upcoming return for the Ghost Walk in the village of Highland on Aug....
Greenfield Business Bash: Business & Brews
The annual Greenfield Business Bash: Business & Brews was held Thursday at the Murray-Fettro Funeral Home patio. From 5-7 p.m., attendees enjoyed ...
DAR hears about patriotic music
The Waw-wil-a-way Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution members and guests met on Aug. 6 at the Hillsboro First Presbyterian Church. Aft...
MNB pledges $25,000 to HDH
Highland District Hospital Foundation Director Cathy Jones accepts a pledge from Merchants National Bank for $25,000 toward the GreatER Care Campaign ...
Drew, Bob & guilt by association
According to some people, it’s very important that you know that Drew Hastings and Bob Lambert are friends, because to know that is to help you ...
Seniors and financial exploitation
Elder financial exploitation is a crime that has been called the “Crime of the 21st Century.” The Area Agency on Aging District 7 (AAA7) a...
Singing in the Big Apple
Walt Disney once said, “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” With all due respect to Walt, he was wrong.O...
A GOP friend? Get a dog
My late uncle, Bill Kibler, a staunch Republican, used to regularly go into conniption fits over the fact that the Democratic Party does a much better...
Good to see you, old friend
It was a warm, bright July morning as we pulled into the parking lot on South College Street in Sabina. We arrived at the Cove for the Sabina Church o...
There is good, there is bad
Donald Trump has proven himself to be one of the most effective communicators in modern political history, not only by taking advantage of social medi...