- Calling all varsity coaches - 7:42 pm
- 2-hour parking limit is in force again - 7:06 pm updated: 7:25 pm.
- Greenfield fishing derby - 5:44 pm
- In 1857, Lynchburg’s spirits high - 4:32 pm
- Boedeker reappointed to SSCC Board of Trustees - 3:59 pm
- Community Calendar - 12:16 pm
- Take Note - 10:08 am
- Memorial Day events planned around county - 8:45 pm
- History on display - 7:03 pm updated: 8:35 pm.
- Felony sentences pending - 5:56 pm
- TG unveils revamped website - 5:23 pm updated: 5:31 pm.
- Take Note - 10:08 am updated: 12:49 pm.
- Smoking causes fire - 8:48 pm
- Violations land Hillsboro woman back in prison - 6:53 pm
- Business surveys begun - 6:47 pm
- Dress, tailoring business opens Saturday - 12:37 pm
- Take Note - 11:34 am
- Weastec sign change reflects parent company - 6:50 pm
- Five-year forecast approved - 5:25 pm
- Homer is at it again - 5:16 pm
- Take Note - 11:03 am
- East Clinton shelves $20 general fee - 4:54 pm
- Movies under the Stars - 4:43 pm
- Four indicted in Clinton Co. - 2:02 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 1:23 pm
- HighlandCounty Sheriff’s Office reports - 1:13 pm
- Baker Road closed next week - 12:57 pm
- Take Note - 10:15 am
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 10:10 am
- Krusade for KAMP - 6:53 pm
- Promising forecast - 6:13 pm
- Children in county custody - 4:36 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 3:38 pm
- Jaws of Life used to rescue trapped motorists - 11:34 am updated: 12:05 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 10:27 am
- Take Note - 10:17 am
- All A Award a first - 8:23 pm
- Probation for man on sex offense - 5:41 pm
- Council ponders dissolving Civil Service Commission - 4:52 pm
- Hastings keynotes Law Enforcement Appreciation Banquet - 3:50 pm updated: 5:35 pm.
- Free PSA testing available - 1:52 pm
- Take Note - 10:08 am
- Greenfield fire displaces four people - 5:55 pm
- Prison for Greenfield man on cases from 2014 - 5:03 pm updated: 5:38 pm.
- Park studies complete; foster numbers down - 4:29 pm updated: 4:38 pm.
- Highland County home to 3 governors - 3:16 pm updated: 3:17 pm.
- Take Note - 10:33 am updated: 12:22 pm.
- Wiffle ball, anyone? - 7:14 pm
- Kick off to summer - 6:04 pm
- Cops: Barefoot driver flees crash - 4:55 pm updated: 5:04 pm.
History on display
Just in time for Memorial Day weekend, the Highland County Historical Society is preparing to unveil its upgraded and redesigned Military Room.The roo...
Felony sentences pending
Three defendants in Highland County Common Pleas Court entered guilty pleas Thursday, but two of them will not be sentenced until June and July.Ernie ...
TG unveils revamped website
As many readers have already noticed, The Times-Gazette this week launched a revamped website that is more visually appealing and more functional and ...
Rumpke collection scheduleRumpke waste removal and recycling collection service will not occur on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2016. Service will be ...
Smoking causes fire
A smoking accident was the cause of a fire Wednesday afternoon that displaced two residents at a Hillsboro apartment complex, according to Paint Creek...
Violations land Hillsboro woman back in prison
A Hillsboro woman released early from prison last August admitted to violating her judicial release and is headed back to serve the remainder of her s...
Bolender receives OHSAA Sportsmanship award
McClain’s High School’s boys golf coach Tim Bolender was recognized by the Ohio High School Athletic Association on Wednesday with the OHS...
Five named to SE District All-District teams
The Southeast District announced its All-District baseball teams on Wednesday with five local players making it on the list, including three on their ...
Lady Lions going to regionals
The Fairfield Lady Lions (20-4) are heading back to the regional semi finals after defeating Paint Valley Monday night with a final score of 2-0.The L...
37 from county headed to regional meet
The Division II and III district finals for track and field were held this weekend at Washington Courthouse and Southeastern respectively with athlete...
Former MHS grad to be inducted into Morehead HOF
Paul Conner, Shawn Johnson, and former McClain High School graduate Craig Unger will be inducted into the Morehead State Athletic Hall of Fame this fa...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
AGMC Volunteers basket winner
The Adena Greenfield Medical Center Volunteers held a bake sale at the hospital on May 6 and a drawing for a lavender and lace basket was held. The wi...
VFW makes Military Room donation
Hillsboro VFW Post 9094 members are pictured making a $500 donation to the refurbished Military Room at the Highland County Historical Society Highlan...
Buckskin honor roll, attendance
Buckskin Elementary has announced its 2015-2016 year end honor roll and perfect attendance lists for the fourth nine weeks grading period.KINDERGARTEN...
Walker receives WC math scholarship
The faculty of the Wilmington College Mathematics Department selected Corey A. Walker to receive one of the department’s primary scholarships av...
Humane Society Pet of the Week
This is a picture of a black lab mix named Baby who is the Highland County Humane Society Pet of the Week. She has resided at the Humane Society shelt...
We sure had fun back then
When the work phone rang the other day I picked it up to find a polite man on the other end. His name was Dick Rehark and he lives in Fairfield. He ha...
For the benefit of all
Serving others is something that is a common theme in the Bible, in the church, and with the more than 30,000 Rotary clubs across the globe.I think a ...
Our View: Time to fish or cut bait in Hastings case
The criminal investigation into Hillsboro Mayor Drew Hastings began in mid-December of last year, meaning it has plugged along for five months. ItR...
Frankenstein Meets The Donald
Dr. Frankenstein was adding a chapter to his latest scientific journal, “Think Brain Transplants Are Impossible? Let Me Change Your Mind,”...
Just blame it on the van
For the past few weeks an extra vehicle has been parked in my driveway. It’s not an unfamiliar vehicle. In fact, for the past four-plus years yo...
Peanut butter, a perfect pairing
I’ve talked before about my intense love of chocolate, but I don’t know that I have ever discussed my deep affection for peanut butter. In...