Liberty Park Vets Memorial receives facelift
Hillsboro simulation shows poverty is ‘hard work’
Narcan giveaway continues in Highland County
Woman airlifted after U.S. 62 accident
GHS Cemetery Stroll Monday
- Liberty Park Vets Memorial receives facelift - 7:10 pm
- Hillsboro simulation shows poverty is ‘hard work’ - 6:26 pm
- Narcan giveaway continues in Highland County - 5:30 pm
- Woman airlifted after U.S. 62 accident - 4:38 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 4:02 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 4:01 pm
- GHS Cemetery Stroll Monday - 6:20 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Det. Schinkal: ‘They’re my kids’ - 6:06 pm updated: 8:58 pm.
- Warner: Drug abuse is serious public health issue in Highland County - 5:19 pm updated: 6:29 pm.
- Estle home dates to 1841 - 3:31 pm
- Adena expands services in Highland County - 1:13 pm
- Wallace pleads guilty to manslaughter charge - 9:51 pm
- Taking it to the streets - 9:45 pm
- School board does not renew principal’s contract - 8:27 pm
- No injuries in rollover wreck Wednesday - 4:33 pm
- Wilmington’s R+L to sponsor ‘Smokin’ in the Hills’ at Rocky Fork Lake - 1:12 pm updated: 3:40 pm.
- Downtown Drug moves - 6:13 pm updated: 6:25 pm.
- Overdoses ‘the new normal’ in Highland County - 5:53 pm
- Wenstrup ‘optimistic’ on Trump budget - 5:30 pm
- Lee Hendee had ‘a love and passion for radio’ - 4:12 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 12:04 pm
- Lincoln School revisited - 7:23 pm
- HDH, TriHealth partner to offer sports medicine - 6:57 pm updated: 7:25 pm.
- Workforce director says drugs affecting hiring, employee turnover in Highland County - 6:14 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 5:04 pm
Estle home dates to 1841
Editor’s Note: The following is the second in a series of stories highlighting homes and other structures that will be featured during the Highl...
Adena expands services in Highland County
Adena Health System has announced it is expanding its sports medicine and orthopedic services in Highland County. In June, four physicians with Adena ...
Wallace pleads guilty to manslaughter charge
Brittany Wallace was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday after pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter, a charge brought against her after...
Taking it to the streets
The Hillsboro City Schools will launch a new summer feeding program for kids 18 and under on Tuesday, May 30.The free program is the brainchild of Jes...
School board does not renew principal’s contract
A longtime administrator with the Hillsboro City Schools had her contract non-renewed by a unanimous vote following a lengthy executive session Wednes...
No injuries in rollover wreck Wednesday
A woman refused treatment after driving off the road and apparently rolling her car Wednesday afternoon on Greenfield Pike in Hillsboro. The woman was...
It’s hard to find the words
Maybe one of the hardest things to do is to find the right words to tell someone you really care about just how much they mean to you. That’s th...
Trump’s approval fine for re-election
Presidential approval polls show Donald Trump with ratings hovering around the 40 percent mark. According to the experts, only about 40 percent of Ame...
Need your help for athletic HOF
The end of the 2016-17 school year is quickly approaching and that means The Times-Gazette is accepting nominations for its 8th annual Highland County...
It’s OK if the truth is boring
In many ways, Watergate did irreparable harm to journalism.The journalistic investigation into the misdeeds of Richard Nixon undoubtedly helped bring ...
Stand up and take a bow
About two months ago I had the pleasure of covering a basketball game like none I have ever covered. Over the years, I have covered more basketball ga...
It sure was a pretty something
I saw a news item a couple of weeks ago that said, “MTV gets rid of gender-specific categories for awards.”The ABC News story quoted an MT...
Fairfield, Lynchburg-Clay, and Whiteoak track and field athletes travel to Fairfield Union High School to participate in the Region 11 track and field championships
The boys and girls track and field teams from Fairfield, Lynchburg-Clay, and Whiteoak traveled to Fairfield Union High School to support members of th...
Hillsboro Lady Indians Basketball CampThe Hillsboro Lady Indians Basketball Camp will be held June 5-8 in the Hillsboro High School gymnasium. Camp fo...
Hillsboro, Lynchburg-Clay, and Whiteoak have seven players selected to all-district baseball teams
The Southeast Ohio District Athletic Board released the all-district team selections for Div. II, III, and IV district baseball tournament on Tuesday....
HDH Foundation golf outing in JuneThe Highland District Hospital Foundation will host its annual golf outing Friday, June 16 at the Buckeye Hills Coun...
Fairfield Lady Lions advance to the Sweet 16 Pickerington Regional for the fifth time in seven years
It was an absolutely beautiful day for softball as the Fairfield Lady Lions made their sixth appearance in the last seven years in the Southeast Distr...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Library summer reading starts May 30
Preparations are well underway for this year’s summer reading program at the Highland County District Library in Hillsboro.The theme for this ye...
Studebaker joins Adena Health Center – Hillsboro
Adena Health System has announced that primary care physician Matthew Studebaker, M.D., has joined the Adena Health Center – Hillsboro. Since op...
SR 73 will be closed next week
State Route 135 in Highland County has been reopened between U.S. Route 50 at Allensburg and Anderson Road following a culvert replacement project by ...
Alexanders will celebrate 50 years
Bill and Carleen (Miller) Alexander were united in marriage on May 28, 1967 by the Rev. J.R. Gallagher at the First Baptist Church in Hillsboro. Both ...
What’s going on at Greenfield library?
The Build a Better World Summer Reading Program is underway at the Greenfield library. Patrons of all ages are encouraged to sign up so you can begin ...
Weekend at the Movies
The following movies are showing at Star Cinemas on Harry Sauner Road from May 26-31:Friday, May 26 thruWednesday, May 313D PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ...