- Prelim set June 9 for standoff case on Key St. - 4:31 pm
- Memorial Day service held at Sinking Spring - 4:25 pm
- Hillsboro native offers ‘evidence there are miracles’ - 2:54 pm
- ‘Miracle on the Hudson’ survivor signing books 5-7 p.m. Tuesday - 1:59 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 12:23 pm
- Community Calendar - 12:16 pm
- Take Note - 11:20 am updated: 11:31 am.
- Memorial Day in Greenfield - 4:22 pm
- More scenes from Memorial Day in Hillsboro - 4:12 pm
- Summer solstice celebration at Serpent Mound - 2:48 pm updated: 3:52 pm.
- Remembering the fallen in Highland County - 2:31 pm
- Take Note - 12:50 pm
- Community Calendar - 12:48 pm
- 2nd Update: Standoff on Key Street ends with arrest, no one hurt - 8:12 pm updated: 10:26 pm.
- Calling all varsity coaches - 7:42 pm
- 2-hour parking limit is in force again - 7:06 pm updated: 7:25 pm.
- Greenfield fishing derby - 5:44 pm
- In 1857, Lynchburg’s spirits high - 4:32 pm
- Boedeker reappointed to SSCC Board of Trustees - 3:59 pm
- Community Calendar - 12:16 pm
- Take Note - 10:08 am
- Memorial Day events planned around county - 8:45 pm
- History on display - 7:03 pm updated: 8:35 pm.
- Felony sentences pending - 5:56 pm
- TG unveils revamped website - 5:23 pm updated: 5:31 pm.
- Take Note - 10:08 am updated: 12:49 pm.
- Smoking causes fire - 8:48 pm
- Violations land Hillsboro woman back in prison - 6:53 pm
- Business surveys begun - 6:47 pm
- Dress, tailoring business opens Saturday - 12:37 pm
- Take Note - 11:34 am
- Weastec sign change reflects parent company - 6:50 pm
- Five-year forecast approved - 5:25 pm
- Homer is at it again - 5:16 pm
- Take Note - 11:03 am
- East Clinton shelves $20 general fee - 4:54 pm
- Movies under the Stars - 4:43 pm
- Four indicted in Clinton Co. - 2:02 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 1:23 pm
- HighlandCounty Sheriff’s Office reports - 1:13 pm
- Baker Road closed next week - 12:57 pm
- Take Note - 10:15 am
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 10:10 am
- Krusade for KAMP - 6:53 pm
- Promising forecast - 6:13 pm
- Children in county custody - 4:36 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 3:38 pm
- Jaws of Life used to rescue trapped motorists - 11:34 am updated: 12:05 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 10:27 am
- Take Note - 10:17 am
More scenes from Memorial Day in Hillsboro
Retired U.S. Army Col. Donald C. McGraw Jr. offers remarks during Monday’s Memorial Day service in Hillsboro.The Highland County Honor Guard per...
Summer solstice celebration at Serpent Mound
Area residents can enjoy a day of contemplative and educational activities at Serpent Mound on June 18 with a summer solstice celebration, featuring a...
Remembering the fallen in Highland County
Residents across Highland County turned out under blue skies Monday to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice on behalf of their nation.In Hillsb...
Farmer’s market vendors wantedThe city of Hillsboro is looking for vendors for the Hillsboro Farmer’s and Produce Market. Spaces are free....
TUESDAY, MAY 31Tops, 6 p.m., Tree of Life, 545 N. 6th St., Greenfield.Narcotics Anonymous, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Peace Lutheran Church, 231 Harry Sauner Rd....
2nd Update: Standoff on Key Street ends with arrest, no one hurt
Posted 8:13 p.m. May 28, 2016. Last updated 10:22 p.m. May 28, 2016.A standoff between law enforcement officials and an individual who barricaded hims...
Several on to regional finals
The regional finals of track are still underway but quite a few local athletes have already sprinted, hurdled, jumped and vaulted their way top the fi...
Bolender receives OHSAA Sportsmanship award
McClain’s High School’s boys golf coach Tim Bolender was recognized by the Ohio High School Athletic Association on Wednesday with the OHS...
Five named to SE District All-District teams
The Southeast District announced its All-District baseball teams on Wednesday with five local players making it on the list, including three on their ...
Lady Lions going to regionals
The Fairfield Lady Lions (20-4) are heading back to the regional semi finals after defeating Paint Valley Monday night with a final score of 2-0.The L...
37 from county headed to regional meet
The Division II and III district finals for track and field were held this weekend at Washington Courthouse and Southeastern respectively with athlete...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Rainsboro honor roll, attendance lists
The Rainsboro Elementary perfect attendance and honor roll lists for the fourth grading period of the 2015-16 school are listed below:Mrs. Dean-Kinder...
AGMC Volunteers basket winner
The Adena Greenfield Medical Center Volunteers held a bake sale at the hospital on May 6 and a drawing for a lavender and lace basket was held. The wi...
VFW makes Military Room donation
Hillsboro VFW Post 9094 members are pictured making a $500 donation to the refurbished Military Room at the Highland County Historical Society Highlan...
Buckskin honor roll, attendance
Buckskin Elementary has announced its 2015-2016 year end honor roll and perfect attendance lists for the fourth nine weeks grading period.KINDERGARTEN...
Walker receives WC math scholarship
The faculty of the Wilmington College Mathematics Department selected Corey A. Walker to receive one of the department’s primary scholarships av...
The joy of opposing everything
I think if I was ever on a city council or a school board or a commission or anything like that, I would just vote against everything. Just to be one ...
We sure had fun back then
When the work phone rang the other day I picked it up to find a polite man on the other end. His name was Dick Rehark and he lives in Fairfield. He ha...
For the benefit of all
Serving others is something that is a common theme in the Bible, in the church, and with the more than 30,000 Rotary clubs across the globe.I think a ...
Our View: Time to fish or cut bait in Hastings case
The criminal investigation into Hillsboro Mayor Drew Hastings began in mid-December of last year, meaning it has plugged along for five months. ItR...
Frankenstein Meets The Donald
Dr. Frankenstein was adding a chapter to his latest scientific journal, “Think Brain Transplants Are Impossible? Let Me Change Your Mind,”...
Just blame it on the van
For the past few weeks an extra vehicle has been parked in my driveway. It’s not an unfamiliar vehicle. In fact, for the past four-plus years yo...