Updated: One-car crash at Leesburg sends driver to hospital via helicopter, non-life-threatening injuries
An Easter extravaganza
Updated: New state regs will mean dispatchers to give medical instructions
Greenfield 5th graders will stay in town
Report: STAR officials misused funds
- Court rejects appeal for Pike County coroner’s massacre evidence - 2:24 pm
- Updated: One-car crash at Leesburg sends driver to hospital via helicopter, non-life-threatening injuries - 11:05 am updated: 1:40 pm.
- An Easter extravaganza - 9:20 pm
- It’s Your Town community event coming to Greenfield - 8:36 pm
- April 3 registration deadline for May 2 election - 7:04 pm
- Updated: New state regs will mean dispatchers to give medical instructions - 10:14 am updated: 1:08 pm.
- Greenfield 5th graders will stay in town - 7:37 pm
- Report: STAR officials misused funds - 6:33 pm
- More than 650 helped by Highland County Society for Children and Adults in recent year - 5:19 pm
- Guest chefs set for Salt Homemakers Show at Southern State on April 27 - 4:36 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 4:24 pm
- Proctor baby improves, but second injury discovered - 2:09 pm updated: 5:33 pm.
- Trout Derby & Fun Shoot - 7:53 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 6:10 pm
- Like Hillsboro plan, Wilmington theater facade gets lift - 5:56 pm
- Former state party chair Leland featured at Highland County Democratic Party carry-in - 4:26 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 12:08 pm
- Highland County coroner: Marijuana is ‘gateway to hell’ - 7:36 pm
- Goal of proposed program is to provide a positive voice in kids’ lives - 6:32 pm
- Highland County farmer Ken Davis honored for service - 5:17 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 4:54 pm
- Transition expo at Good News Gathering - 4:48 pm
- High-flying wrestlers coming to Buford Saturday night - 4:02 pm
- Video: ‘Makerspace’ program at Greenfield helps students think outside the box - 2:44 pm
- Hillsboro School board honors robotics state champions - 9:04 pm
Guest chefs set for Salt Homemakers Show at Southern State on April 27
Some popular presenters from past shows are making return engagements for the The Times-Gazette’s 2017 Salt Homemakers Show on April 27 at the P...
Greenfield Police Department reports
The Greenfield Police Department has released the following information:March 16ARRESTS/CITATIONSShane Rhoads, 30, Chillicothe, was arrested for a pro...
Proctor baby improves, but second injury discovered
The one-month-old baby who was placed into a medically-induced coma after she was allegedly shaken by her father is improving and may be released from...
Trout Derby & Fun Shoot
These days the Highland County Rod & Gun Club exists primarily for one reason – to hold an annual event introducing kids to fishing and shoo...
Hillsboro Police Department reports
The Hillsboro Police Department has released the following information:March 16ACCIDENTAt 2:14 p.m. the police department responded to a crash in the ...
Like Hillsboro plan, Wilmington theater facade gets lift
The Colony Theatre in Hillsboro is not the only area historic theater where a façade facelift is in the works.The first phase of the façade ...
Making a deal for the fire station
The people who decide what the theme will be of each day, week or month of our lives have determined that this is Sunshine Week, when governments are ...
A barn with no farm
Thanks to my father-in-law a copy of the magazine “Farm & Ranch Living” arrives at our home every other month. The stories inside all ...
OUR VIEW: Support at charity auction for KAMP Dovetail was impressive
More than $10,000 was raised last Saturday for KAMP Dovetail during the 18th annual SATH Charity Auction held at the Highland Fairgrounds in Hillsboro...
Terry, Kip, tornadoes & Trump
A little of this and that today…Remembering Terry RoushTerry Roush, a beloved teacher, friend and great Christian example to all who knew him, d...
Can Marshall school shine again?
While you will rarely find me posting anything on Facebook, I do like to troll around once in a while to see what my “friends” are up to.S...
No child should have to go hungry
I’m guessing not a lot of billionaires know what it’s like to go hungry.I’m not talking about “missed a meal” or “...
PREVIEW: Lynchburg-Clay softball touts variety of athletes
While the Lynchburg-Clay High School softball team will only have two returning seniors this season, several athletes will step up to the plate with p...
McClain hosts McDonald’s Classic
March madness recently came to McClain High School when more than 30 local youth teams from south-central Ohio battled to earn a McDonald’s Clas...
PREVIEW: Sprinters, relay runners McClain’s strength this season
Sprinters and relay runners are the McClain High School boys track team’s greatest strength this year, according to coach Nate Luke — with...
PREVIEW: Returning state competitors in McClain girls track
The McClain High School girls track team will see three state-level performers return to the course this season, according to coach Jake Orr-Zody.Retu...
PREVIEW: Young McClain ball team will gain experience
McClain High School baseball coach Rich Bunner said he hopes his large underclassmen base will gain valuable experience this year, and, with the help ...
PREVIEW: Eliminating errors key for McClain softball
Eight returning lettermen will bring plenty of experience to the table this season for the McClain High School softball team — and with four of ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Pilot dog presentation in Hillsboro
The public is invited to a pilot dog presentation at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 28 at 110 S. High St., Hillsboro.A trainer and one of their dogs from Pi...
Stephens to speak at Elmville CCCU
Thirty-six-year-old Stephanie Stephens will speak at 6 p.m. Sunday, March 26 at the Elmville Church of Christ in Christian Union Missionary Service.In...
Pet of the Week
The Highland County Humane Society Pet of the Week is Riley, a 4.5-month-old female Lab mix. She is still a puppy and full of energy and always ready ...
Oaks’ Morgan receives aviation scholarship
Laurel Oaks Aviation Maintenance student Tabetha Morgan’s high-flying dreams just came closer to reality. The senior from East Clinton High Scho...
New artists on display at library
The Hillsboro library is welcoming spring with new artwork on display.Mother and daughter Kathy Emond and Melissa Bourne are both members of the Brush...
Lynchburg-Clay kindergarten registration
Kindergarten registration for students living in the Lynchburg-Clay Local School District will be held beginning Monday, April 3 through Wednesday, Ap...