Downtown Drug moves
Overdoses ‘the new normal’ in Highland County
Lee Hendee had ‘a love and passion for radio’
Lincoln School revisited
HDH, TriHealth partner to offer sports medicine
- Downtown Drug moves - 6:13 pm updated: 6:25 pm.
- Overdoses ‘the new normal’ in Highland County - 5:53 pm
- Wenstrup ‘optimistic’ on Trump budget - 5:30 pm
- Lee Hendee had ‘a love and passion for radio’ - 4:12 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 12:04 pm
- Lincoln School revisited - 7:23 pm
- HDH, TriHealth partner to offer sports medicine - 6:57 pm updated: 7:25 pm.
- Workforce director says drugs affecting hiring, employee turnover in Highland County - 6:14 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 5:04 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 4:50 pm
- AP honors Times-Gazette’s coverage of Hastings investigation - 2:37 pm updated: 2:52 pm.
- Sassafras Festival, fireworks returning to Rocky Fork - 7:24 pm
- Highland County Historical Society’s Tour of Homes and Historic Buildings June 11 - 6:11 pm
- Destined to work with kids - 6:05 pm
- Firearm charge dropped against Hillsboro man - 5:25 pm updated: 5:52 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 4:24 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 4:22 pm
- Like people? Love music? This band is for you - 6:38 pm updated: 6:47 pm.
- Leesburg man sentenced for receiving stolen property - 5:56 pm
- Greenfield student demonstrates heart and soul - 5:46 pm updated: 6:43 pm.
- Jefferson St. paving delayed - 5:18 pm
- Boil alerts lifted in Hillsboro - 10:31 am
- Rhoden victim’s brother appears in court - 6:33 pm updated: 8:13 pm.
- Conrad: ‘It’s been an honor to serve the people of Highland County’ - 6:32 pm updated: 11:13 am.
- Resolution expected in Wallace manslaughter case - 4:16 pm
Greenfield Police Department reports
The Greenfield Police Department has released the following information:May 19ARRESTS/CITATIONSDerek Myers, 36, Greenfield, was arrested for petty the...
AP honors Times-Gazette’s coverage of Hastings investigation
Gary Abernathy, publisher and editor of The Times-Gazette, was honored Sunday at the annual Ohio Associated Press Media Editors luncheon with the firs...
Sassafras Festival, fireworks returning to Rocky Fork
The Rocky Fork Community Alliance has announced plans to revive the former Sassafras Music Festival by making it part of the annual Spring Market Days...
Highland County Historical Society’s Tour of Homes and Historic Buildings June 11
The Highland County Historical Society is getting ready for its annual Tour of Homes and Historic Buildings on Sunday, June 11th from noon to 5 p.m.Ti...
Destined to work with kids
Living on her parents’ farm in Greenfield taught Kristen Free White the value of hard work. She and her sisters and brother baled hay and picked...
Firearm charge dropped against Hillsboro man
A Hillsboro man who allegedly fired a weapon while intoxicated last month in Hillsboro saw that charge dropped on Friday in Hillsboro Municipal Court,...
Need your help for athletic HOF
The end of the 2016-17 school year is quickly approaching and that means The Times-Gazette is accepting nominations for its 8th annual Highland County...
It’s OK if the truth is boring
In many ways, Watergate did irreparable harm to journalism.The journalistic investigation into the misdeeds of Richard Nixon undoubtedly helped bring ...
Stand up and take a bow
About two months ago I had the pleasure of covering a basketball game like none I have ever covered. Over the years, I have covered more basketball ga...
It sure was a pretty something
I saw a news item a couple of weeks ago that said, “MTV gets rid of gender-specific categories for awards.”The ABC News story quoted an MT...
‘We have to do something’
In the short amount of time I’ve been writing for this newspaper, I’ve been exposed to the drug problem in ways I never thought I would - ...
OUR VIEW: On Tuesday, vote yes for the Paint Valley levy
Highland County Sheriff Donnie Barrera said Friday that reported drug overdoses in Highland County are up a shocking 286 percent in the first quarter ...
Fairfield, Lynchburg-Clay, and Whiteoak advance combined 13 athletes and four relay teams to regional meet
Fairfield, Lynchburg-Clay, and Whiteoak High Schools traveled to Southeastern High School on Saturday for the finals of the Southeast Div. III distric...
Hillsboro and McClain athletes honored at final SCOL spring sports banquet
The South Central Ohio League (SCOL) on Wednesday held its final sports recognition banquet at Grace Community Church in Washington C.H.The SCOL was f...
Goofy Golf Tournament May 21The fifth annual Goofy Golf Tournament, benefitting the Sons of the American Legion, will be held Sunday, May 21st at the ...
Hillsboro travels to Marietta College for district track and field; Hart to regionals
The Hillsboro Lady Indians track and field team traveled to Marietta College to participate in the Div. I combined East and Southeast district tournam...
Fairfield Lady Lions travel to Minford for district semi-final
The Fairfield Lady Lions traveled to Minford High School on Thursday to take on the Southern Tornadoes in a Southeastern district D III softball tourn...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
SOACDF offering grants in Highland Co.
The Southern Ohio Agricultural and Community Development Foundation will be offering competitive grants available July 1, 2017 for the following 22 co...
Hillsboro FFA attends 89th Ohio State Convention
On May 4-5 the Hillsboro FFA Chapter went to Columbus for the 89th Ohio FFA State Convention. On the first day it toured the Ohio Department of Agricu...
PFC Zachary R. Gullett Memorial Trust Dinner
Family members and friends posed for this photo Saturday at the annual PFC Zachary R. Gullett Memorial Trust Dinner at Hillsboro VFW Post 9094. Named ...
Leesburg has new mural
As part of its beautification project, partially from funds donated by Luminex (formally Candle-Lite), the village of Leesburg is proud to display its...
Elmore, Mahan receive state FFA degrees
Thirty-five members of the Hillsboro FFA chapter attended state convention in Columbus May 4-5. Friday evening during the fifth session two members, L...