Filming live at Paxton
Lunch With Easter Bunny is April 8
Davis new superintendent
Man with Highland, Fayette convictions will have 3 probation officers after STAR release
Ham radio club will celebrate 40th anniversary
- Greenfield superintendent charged with OVI; case pending - 6:40 pm
- Filming live at Paxton - 8:53 pm
- Lunch With Easter Bunny is April 8 - 7:49 pm updated: 9:37 pm.
- Davis new superintendent - 7:18 pm
- Man with Highland, Fayette convictions will have 3 probation officers after STAR release - 3:19 pm updated: 3:21 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 2:49 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 2:48 pm
- Ham radio club will celebrate 40th anniversary - 8:37 pm
- Burglary ringleader sentenced in Highland County Common Pleas Court - 7:00 pm
- Court rejects appeal for Pike County coroner’s massacre evidence - 2:24 pm
- 2ND UPDATE: One-car crash at Leesburg sends driver to hospital via helicopter, non-life-threatening injuries - 11:05 am updated: 7:38 pm.
- An Easter extravaganza - 9:20 pm
- It’s Your Town community event coming to Greenfield - 8:36 pm
- April 3 registration deadline for May 2 election - 7:04 pm
- Updated: New state regs will mean dispatchers to give medical instructions - 10:14 am updated: 1:08 pm.
- Greenfield 5th graders will stay in town - 7:37 pm
- Report: STAR officials misused funds - 6:33 pm
- More than 650 helped by Highland County Society for Children and Adults in recent year - 5:19 pm
- Guest chefs set for Salt Homemakers Show at Southern State on April 27 - 4:36 pm
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 4:24 pm
- Proctor baby improves, but second injury discovered - 2:09 pm updated: 5:33 pm.
- Trout Derby & Fun Shoot - 7:53 pm
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 6:10 pm
- Like Hillsboro plan, Wilmington theater facade gets lift - 5:56 pm
- Former state party chair Leland featured at Highland County Democratic Party carry-in - 4:26 pm
Court rejects appeal for Pike County coroner’s massacre evidence
An appeals court has rejected a newspaper’s request for access to coroner’s office evidence regarding eight Ohio massacre victims.The Cinc...
2ND UPDATE: One-car crash at Leesburg sends driver to hospital via helicopter, non-life-threatening injuries
The driver of a vehicle that swerved off the road at the intersection of U.S. 62 and SR 28 in Leesburg and crashed on its top was transported by medic...
An Easter extravaganza
One of the Highland County Senior Citizens Center’s more popular events – A Pancake Extravaganza with the Easter Bunny and Friends –...
It’s Your Town community event coming to Greenfield
Greenfield residents are invited to a meeting where a group of Greenfield community advocates, with the support of the village of Greenfield, are part...
April 3 registration deadline for May 2 election
A primary/special election will be held Tuesday, May 2 and the Highland County Board of Elections wants to remind voters that the deadline to register...
Updated: New state regs will mean dispatchers to give medical instructions
New state legislation will require 911 dispatchers with the Highland County Sheriff’s Office to meet Emergency Medical Dispatcher training crite...
Our View: Little Free Libraries keep love of books alive
The effort by Altrusa of Highland County to keep the love of reading books alive is commendable.As noted in a story in Thursday’s Times-Gazette,...
Letter to the Editor: Thanks to Greer, Jackson for keeping roads clean
To The Editor:The following letter was sent to Highland County Probate and Juvenile Judge Kevin Greer, and was copied to The Times-Gazette with a requ...
Making a deal for the fire station
The people who decide what the theme will be of each day, week or month of our lives have determined that this is Sunshine Week, when governments are ...
A barn with no farm
Thanks to my father-in-law a copy of the magazine “Farm & Ranch Living” arrives at our home every other month. The stories inside all ...
OUR VIEW: Support at charity auction for KAMP Dovetail was impressive
More than $10,000 was raised last Saturday for KAMP Dovetail during the 18th annual SATH Charity Auction held at the Highland Fairgrounds in Hillsboro...
Terry, Kip, tornadoes & Trump
A little of this and that today…Remembering Terry RoushTerry Roush, a beloved teacher, friend and great Christian example to all who knew him, d...
PREVIEW: Fairfield track set up for success
Fairfield High School track coach Deb Mangus and her husband, volunteer assistant coach Bill Mangus, both agreed the Lions track team is set for a suc...
PREVIEW: Carter will return to jump for Lynchburg-Clay
Lynchburg-Clay High School track coach Shawn McLaughlin said the LCHS boys track team is looking to improve on last year’s successes with a well...
PREVIEW: Lynchburg baseball team is young but talented
After graduating eight seniors last year, the Lynchburg-Clay High School baseball team is overall pretty young - but still hoping to continue their su...
PREVIEW: Lynchburg girls track has strong junior base
A strong core of junior girls will carry the Lynchburg-Clay High School girls track team this season, according to coach Shawn McLaughlin.“I thi...
PREVIEW: Lynchburg-Clay softball touts variety of athletes
While the Lynchburg-Clay High School softball team will only have two returning seniors this season, several athletes will step up to the plate with p...
McClain hosts McDonald’s Classic
March madness recently came to McClain High School when more than 30 local youth teams from south-central Ohio battled to earn a McDonald’s Clas...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greenfield library manager retiring
The Highland County District Library is celebrating the career of Greenfield Branch Manager Margaret Magee.She is retiring after 26 and a half years o...
SSCC Theatre will present Samuel Beckett’s “Waiting for Godot” on April 7 and 8 (at 7:30 p.m.) and April 9 (at 3:30 p.m.) in the Edw...
McClain FFA attends invitational
The Ashland Invitational was held March 18 and the McClain FFA Chapter was represented at the contest in the General Livestock, Equine, Poultry, and W...
Movie package being auctioned
This movie-themed package put together by the Hillsboro Middle School is being auctioned through noon Friday on the Highland County Special Olympics F...
Pilot dog presentation in Hillsboro
The public is invited to a pilot dog presentation at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 28 at 110 S. High St., Hillsboro.A trainer and one of their dogs from Pi...
Stephens to speak at Elmville CCCU
Thirty-six-year-old Stephanie Stephens will speak at 6 p.m. Sunday, March 26 at the Elmville Church of Christ in Christian Union Missionary Service.In...