Helping hurricane victims
Greenfield youth ministry program increasing in size
Times-Gazette’s Haunted House tonight
Minister’s motions denied
Resolution to form land bank passed
- Times-Gazette Haunted House draws hundreds - 7:22 pm
- Youth to DYS for repeated violations - 5:45 pm
- Greenfield youth ministry program increasing in size - 5:37 pm
- Take Note - 10:13 am
- Times-Gazette’s Haunted House tonight - 7:00 am updated: 7:00 am.
- Minister’s motions denied - 6:36 pm
- Diversion program for former JFS staffer - 6:18 pm
- Resolution to form land bank passed - 6:08 pm
- Filing offers first glimpse of Hastings defense - 3:09 pm
- Barnett speaker at FGBMFI meeting - 2:48 pm
- A soldier comes homes - 8:15 pm updated: 8:51 am.
- A Historic Organ Walk - 8:01 pm
- Lambert trial date set for Dec. 12 in fed court - 4:41 pm updated: 4:43 pm.
- Leesburg woman sentenced for stealing hospital drugs - 3:41 pm updated: 3:41 pm.
- District governor visits Hillsboro Rotary - 2:13 pm updated: 4:41 pm.
- Supreme Court hopeful visits Hillsboro - 1:51 pm updated: 4:36 pm.
- Take Note - 12:11 pm updated: 4:22 pm.
- Haunted trick or treat - 8:22 pm
- Some Greenfield buses sidelined after inspection - 6:09 pm
- Student confesses to Greenfield bomb threat - 6:01 pm updated: 6:17 pm.
- Hillsboro Police Department reports - 4:19 pm
- Highland County Sheriff’s Office reports - 12:05 pm
- Take Note - 10:27 am updated: 2:33 pm.
- Greenfield Police Department reports - 10:26 am
- Colony keepsakes - 6:48 pm
Barnett speaker at FGBMFI meeting
A Hillsboro Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International (FGBMFI) dinner meeting will be held Saturday, Nov. 5 at the Common Ground Commu...
A soldier comes homes
After more than 65 years of knowing nothing more than a family member was missing in action and presumed dead during the Korean War, a family gathered...
A Historic Organ Walk
Three historic Greenfield pipe organs, all more than 100 years old, will be showcased later this year during the Pipes of Christmas: A Historic Organ ...
Lambert trial date set for Dec. 12 in fed court
A trial date of Dec. 12 has been set for the former director of the Highland County Visitors Bureau on federal obscenity charges.Bob Lambert’s t...
Leesburg woman sentenced for stealing hospital drugs
A Leesburg woman who worked as a security guard at Fayette County Memorial Hospital (FCMH) and stole opioids from an anesthesia box was sentenced Mond...
District governor visits Hillsboro Rotary
Mike Kelly, district governor of Rotary District 6670, which includes Hillsboro, spoke at the Hillsboro Rotary Club on Tuesday, sharing lessons on ser...
Six Highland County girls and one boy have been named to the 2017 All-Southeast District Golf Team.In addition to the all-district honors, Hillsboro s...
McClain falls to East Clinton, 33-27
By Bill Liermann LEES CREEK — After a slow start, both teams offenses kicked it in to high gear Friday when McClain visited East Clinton for a So...
Six weeks can change a lot in college football
Do you remember The Associated Press college football Preseason Top 25?Neither did I, so I had to look it up to see who it got right, who it got wrong...
McClain vs. Upper Arlington
Editor’s note – This is a part of a continuing series of previews for the third annual Ohio Valley Hoops Classic Basketball Tournament tha...
SCOL fall sports standings
The South Central Ohio League has completed the regular season in eight of its nine fall sports. Listed below are the final standings in those sports:...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Highland County Fair results
The following are results from the 2016 Highland County Fair:Department 14 – PHOTOGRAPHYClass A – Black and WhiteLot 1 – Still Life ...
State officers visit Hillsboro FFA
The Hillsboro FFA Chapter recently had a visit from Meredith Oglesby, the Ohio FFA vice president. Oglesby had workshops for all the freshman and soph...
Bell Gardens donates to ACAA
Bell Gardens Place in Hillsboro presents a $1,000 check to the Adams County Alzheimer’s Association. These funds represent the proceeds from a h...
Whiteoak attends National FFA Convention
The Mowrystown FFA left from Indianapolis, Ind. on Oct. 19 for the National FFA Convention. During the week it had many accomplishments. Courtney Cumm...
Highland County Fair results
The following are results from the 2016 Highland County Fair.Department 8 – FARM PRODUCTSClass 1 – HayLot 101 – Alfalfa – Firs...
Adena looking for new CEO
Adena Health System is beginning its search for a new president and CEO. After more than 11 years, Mark Shuter has stepped down from the position.Shut...
Sad loss; Trump; monsters; aliases
This and that this week…Rest in peace, Mr. CreightonVernon Creighton lost his life last week in a farm accident in Brown County. Mr. Creighton w...
The American consensus: Lives matter
When it comes to issues dealing with abortion, most Americans group themselves into one of two opposite camps: pro-life or pro-choice. But according t...
Trump should thank Bill Clinton
If he hasn’t already done so, Donald Trump should place a call to Bill Clinton and say, “Thank you.” Trump should also send thank yo...
Did it shrink or did I grow?
It’s intriguing how perceptions changes as we age. When I was in the sixth grade a teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. My res...
It’s time to stop clowning around
I mean, you probably already already know this by now, though … I mean, you have been watching the presidential and vice presidential debates, r...
The basement blogger’s day is here
After the first presidential debate, Donald Trump relentlessly touted - as he did throughout the Republican primaries - his status as the winner of vi...